17 SHORTS QUOTES ABOUT LIVE LIFE
- No matter how hard you pray, wish or beg, you just have to accept that things will change and they always will-even if those things are closest to you.
- Individuals are forlorn in light of the fact that they construct dividers rather than spans.
- Sometimes you just need a good cry even if you don’t know the reason why you’re crying.
- You not needing me was simply the start of me needing.
- Don’t give special place to any one in your heart. It’s anything but difficult to give that place yet it’s damages increasingly when they don’t have the foggiest idea about the estimation of that place.
- A man’s ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education,, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.
- Gold humor is the health of the soul, sadness its poison.
- We age not by years, but by stories.
- Deep down beneath our scars is a heart worth fighting for.
- In turns out that the greatest moment of all time is now.
- If tomorrow seems so far away, we always find a way through the night.
- Find the courage to be yourself in a world that tells you to be someone else.
- It’s not the load that breaks you down. It’s the way you carry it.
- A simple smile could lead to a million memories.
- Hope is knowing that tomorrow could be the someday you’re been waiting for.
- Things fall apart so that other things can fall together.
- We fall in love with one version of someone and we expect them to stay that way, but they never do.
READ MORE: click here