Skip to content
- To die in order to avoid the pains of poverty, love or anything that is disagreeable, is not the part of a brave man, but of a coward.
- Pity does not inhere in things; it doesn’t contact us from the world and through simple consideration of the world. It is a product of our own thought. We create it out of whole cloth.
- That moment a song’s melody talk to you, your life your fight so much you just start crying.
- The girl, who laugh and talks a lot and seems very happy, is also the girl who may cry herself to sleep.
- People say never give up, but sometimes giving up is the best option because you realize you are just wasting you’re your time.
- The wrong person will never give you what you want, but they’ll make sure they get what they want from you.
- Remembering is easy for people who have brains. Forgetting is nearly impossible for people with hearts.
- The people who say that sunshine will bring happiness are the same people who have never danced in the rain.
- I’m that person who never gets to sleep because I can’t stop thinking about the smallest things that never really matter.
- Whenever I try to talk, I feel like my thoughts don’t matter. So I wind up just shutting myself out from the rest of world.
- Don’t make a promise if you don’t keep it. Don’t tell me that you love unless you really mean it.
- I tell other people I’m fine. I tell myself that I’m okay. I remind myself that I’ll make it through this day. But am I telling myself the truth, or am I just lying.
- The worst missing is missing your own self which you used to be upon a time.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE