PERFECTION IS NOT SUCCESS
- There is a key problem with perfection, it means the learning stops.
- Don’t wait for perfection. Life is not perfect. Do the best you can and ship, and then they test and then they ship again.
- Perfection is just another form of fear and fear is the enemy of success.
- The key to success is not perfection. It is making with the phrase good enough and moving on done it better than perfect.
- Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.
- Strive for progress not perfection.
- Self-believe and hard work will always earn you success.
- There is no making mistakes while trying to figure things out. The goal is to live a full filling life, not a perfect one.
- Aim for success not perfection. Never give up your right to be wrong because then you will lose the ability to learn new things and move forwards with your life.
- Perfection does not equal success. No one judges you as hard as you are judging your life. When you really let that sink in, you can give yourself a break and explore everything else that you can do.
- It’s not about perfection. It’s about effort. And when you bring that effort every single day. That where transformation happens, that’s how change occurs.
- Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
- Financial success as well as most success in life is not about perfection, but about direction.
- Perfection consist not in doing extraordinary thing, but in doing ordinary things extraordinarily well.
- Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
WRITTEN BY: AMAN